Enjoy this unique culinary experience in Lima where you will get to know the best of the Peruvian gastronomy and the beauty of its colonial city. You will be fascinated by the variety of fruits and vegetables a typical market offers. Now that you are in Peru, it's time to learn how to prepare the famous Peruvian Pisco Sour cocktail and the delicious Ceviche yourself. This will be rounded up with a chocolate workshop where you will find out more about the history of the Peruvian chocolate. And of course you get to taste a lot and you will even prepare your own!
After you have been picked up at your hotel, you will head to a typical market where you will see a variety of Peruvian products. The culinary tour continues with a visit to one of the best restaurants where you will learn how to prepare two highlights that represent the Peruvian kitchen worldwide: the famous "Ceviche" and a delicious “Pisco Sour” cocktail. There will be a professional chef and a bartender assisting you while you have a beautiful view of the Pacific ocean. The tour ends with a visit of the ChocoMuseum, the perfect stop to show you how chocolate is made from Peruvian cocoa beans. At the end of the chocolate workshop, you can take your self-made chocolate with you.
- Private tour with pickup at your hotel and private transportation
- Visit a typical Peruvian market in Surquillo
- Preparation and competition of “Ceviche”, “Causa Limeña and “Pisco Sour”
- Tasting of Ceviche prepared by the teams
- Drinks: “Pisco Sour” and water
- Chocolate workshop (45 mints to learn how to prepare chocolate) + self-made chocolate to take with you
- Drop off at your hotel
Every day at 9:00 am
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bottle of water
- Inform about any medical restriction in your diet or/and any health problem.
- In the case of infants and minor children, the parents are responsible for taking the precautions needed.
Terms of Reservation:
Minimum 2 days before
Terms of Cancellation:
- Cancellation within 7 - 3 days: 100 % of total payment.
- Cancellation less than 3 days: 50% of total payment.
- Cancellation at the day of the tour: No money refund (“no show up”)
- Ask for a group discount if you are a more than 7 people.
Information about the Local Guide:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"Being charismatic and fun, I always perform my work with great care, detail, and attention using time and patience for the satisfaction and delight of my travelers."