City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: Paragliding //
Wondering about what things to do in Cusco that you will never forget? Well, the paragliding experience 45 minutes away from the city of Cusco will allow you to fly like a condor at 5000 meters high (16,500 feet) and enjoy the same landscapes contemplated by the inhabitants of the formerly powerful Inca Empire. You will also witness the great blue sky with some clouds and hear the birds twittering. After a safe landing, you will have lived an amazing moment and you got numerous details from this paragliding flight in the Sacred Valley to tell your friends. Ready to make some unforgettable memories?
Note: Minimum 2 people. Payment is cash is not possible for this experience, please select the credit card payment option.
8:30 am: Pick-up of the passengers from their hotel and transfer to the starting point
9:40 am approx.: Paragliding flight (exact time depends on the conditions of the wind)
3:00 pm approx.: Return to Cusco
- For 1 person
- Pick up from your hotel
- Transfer to the starting point of the flight and transfer back to Cusco
- Equipment for the paragliding flight
- Flight with a qualified and experienced pilot
- Beverages or food (you can bring what you desire)
- 8:30 am (modifiable up to 45 min. depending on the wind)
- Return approx. at 3:00 pm
- 6-7 hours in total
- 10-25 minutes flight time, depending on the conditions of the wind
- Comfortable clothes
- A good jacket
- Athletic shoes or boots
- Some training object
- Bottle of water
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1-2 days before
- Minimum 2 people
Terms of Cancellation:
- You can cancel up to 3 days before and you will get a refund of 100% of the amount paid.
- The decision to cancel the flight due to bad weather or bad wind conditions will exclusively be done by the pilot. In this case, you will get a refund minus US$20 for transport costs.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal objects.
- If the weather conditions are bad and the flight cannot take place in the morning, the passenger has the option to eat lunch in Chinchero (menu for S/.15) and wait until the afternoon. If not, it is also possible to return to Cusco (transportation cost US$20).
- The estimated flight time is between 10 and 25 minutes.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.