City: Lima, Coast // Activities: City tour, museum visit //
With this city tour you will see the top touristic attractions Lima has to offer. You will learn about the different times of the city, starting with the famous archaeological complex of Lima culture: the Huaca Huallamarca. Next is the Larco Museum and its beautiful private collection of pre-Columbian art. Undoubtedly, you can not leave without walking through the Historic Center of Lima, inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List of 1991, whose architecture and monuments will amuse any tourist. Inside, you will find the Convent of Santo Domingo, distinguished by its religious architectural complex and having hosted the University of San Marcos, officially the first Peruvian university and the oldest one in America. Enjoy this new city tour through the streets of Lima and get to know its wonderful history.
Validity: Buy TODAY and you have up to 5 months to reserve the experience.
- Observe a Pre-Colombian archaeological site, Huaca Huallamarca, in the middle of the residential area.
- Visit the Larco Museum, the best Precolombian art private collection in Peru.
- Try mousse made of “lucuma”, a Peruvian endemic fruite at the Cafe del Museo.
- Observe the Change of Guards Visit Convent of Santo Domingo, one of the best preserved from the colonial times and climb its tower, to have a great view of the city.
- Walk the Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site), walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture, monuments, etc.
- For 1 person
- Pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Bilingual guide
- Transport in a minivan or sprinter
- 1 water bottle
- Entrance tickets
- 8:30 pm – 1:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Use comfortable shoes
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancelation:
- If you reserve with anticipation and cancel 24 hours prior the start of the tour, then you will get a refund of the 100%. If not, you will not be given any refund.
- 6 people per group maximum
- An additional cost of 50% in the following dates: January 1st, Holy Thursday and Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, and December 24th, 25th and 31st
Information about the Local Guides:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"I love my job because I get to share the wonders of my country: the vibrant spirit of Lima, colorful Andean towns, and the irresistible beauty of the Amazon rainforest."