Hey Chocolate fans, listen up: This chocolate workshop is perfect for you! With this activity, you will learn about the history of chocolate, about all the processes of its fabrication and of course, you will taste a lot of your favorite sweet. Starting with roasting, peeling and grinding cacao beans you get a practical experience of how cacao is made. The resulting paste is used to prepare the first known cacao drink, the traditional chocolate. Saving the best for last: Use your creativity and prepare your own chocolate that you can take home afterwards using a mixture of sweets, spices and condiments.
- Chocolate workshop
- Make your own chocolate (120g) with dark- or milk chocolate and take it home (equivalent to S/. 35)
- Workshop in Spanish or English
- Miraflores: 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Downtown Lima: 10:00 am, 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm
- Cusco: 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm
- Pisac: 3:00 pm - flexible schedule –
- Ollantaytambo: 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm
- 2 hours (+35 min that the chocolate freezes)
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancellation:
- If you cancel the service in advance you will have the change to postpone the date
- If you do not show even though having made the reservation the experience will be considered as done
- Workshop available in Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Miraflores, Centro de Lima, Pisac
- Let the provider know if you have any allergy and/or food restriction (especially if allergic to milk)
- In case you speak another language tan English or Spanish please let the provider know early enough
- Kids = maximum 12 years
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.