City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: Quad bike tour, visit of Moray and Maras salt mines //
Why you'll love this experience:
Get to know Moray and Maras by quad bike instead of the typical bus tours
Visit the spectacular agricultural terraces of Moray and the famous salt evaporation ponds of Maras
Video of the Quad Biking Tour to Maras and Moray
- Roundtrip private transportation from Cusco
- Visit of Moray and Maras (entrance is not included)
- Personal ATV: 250cc Honda / Yamaha
- Safety equipment helmet, glasses
- Professional bilingual guide (with mechanical skills)
- First-aid kit and bottled mineral water
- Personal accident insurance
- ATV insurance
- Entrance to (cash payment at destination itself):
S/ 70 (for foreigners), S/ 40 (for Peruvians); if you have the tourist ticket you don't have to pay for the entrance.
- Maras S/ 10
- Pickup in the morning: 7:00 am from your hotel
- Pickup in the afternoon: 1:00 pm from the Plaza de Armas
Aprox. 5 hours
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
- Minimum age is 18 years. In case it is for persons underage, the atv has to be shared and driven by an adult (example: father + son), option two when selecting the type of participation.
Terms of Cancellation:
- Refund of 100% up to 1 day before
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from your hotel or Plaza de Armas
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas or Plaza de Regocijo
- If you want to be picked up from- and brought back to Urubamba the transport costs are S/ 50 each way (S/ 100 in total) for up to 4 people. If you are more than 4 people, the transport costs are S/ 90 each way, respectively.
- In the case of flight delays, inconveniences with the train schedule or bad weather (rain, landslides, etc.) the provider
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.