City: Lima, Coast // Activities: Museum visit, dinner //
This city tour shows you the Larco Museum, a museum in Lima that is one of the top attractions of Peru's capital. Learn more about the rich history of Peru and revive for a moment the experiences of the ancient inhabitants of Lima. Your guide walks you through different districts that preserve within them the wealth of pre-columbian Peru, such as the Huaca Pucllana and the Huaca Huallamarca, two famous archaeological sites in Lima. In addition, during your visit you also get to enjoy delicious Peruvian food. Take advantage of this amazing tour and make your night in Lima a magical experience.
After having been picked up from your hotel, you will head to the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-columbian archaeological site in the middle of Miraflores and to the Huaca Huallamarca in San Isidro. The next cultural highlight will be the Larco museum, which is undoubtedly the best private art collection in Peru and has fascinated many people already. To guarantee a perfect ending, you will enjoy a Peruvian dinner at the restaurant of the Larco museum.
- Pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Bilingual guide
- Transport in a minivan
- 1 water bottle
- Peruvian dinner in Cafe del Museo
- Entrance tickets
- 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Use comfortable shoes
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
- Mention dietary restrictions
- After the booking has been made, please respond to our automatic email asking about necessary information for the tour, such as pickup spot, food preferences and more.
Terms of Cancelation:
If you reserve with anticipation and cancel 24 hours prior the start of the tour, then you will get a refund of the 100%. If not, you will not be given any refund.
- 6 people per group maximum
- An additional cost of 50% on the following dates: January 1st, Holy Thursday and Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, and December 24th, 25th and 31st