City: Lima, Coast // Activities: City tour, visit of magic water fountain park //
The magic water fountain park is one of the top things to do in Lima at night. You will find out that it is more than just a park with some fountains and a light show. In fact, with 13 different fountains the magic water fountain park made it in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the largest fountain complex in the world. At night, it is very entertaining to walk through the park, as many of the fountains are illuminated and change their colours according to the music played in the background. Make sure this must do activity is part of your itinerary in Lima and discover your favourite water fountain!
You will be picked up from your hotel (only when it is located in Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Lima downtown) and then you'll head towards the magic water fountain park. Having arrived, you will enter together with your guide and the tour of the 13 fountains begins. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your hotel again.
- Private hotel pick up and return included (only if the departure is in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro or Lima downtown; if not you'll have to pay a small fee for your pick up/ drop off)
- Professional guide in English
- Entrance tickets for magic water fountain park
- Departures: 5:30 pm or 6:30 pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, bottle of water, camera and battery for your camera
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 days before
- Minimum 2 people
Terms of Cancellation:
- 100% reimbursement if you cancel until 2 days before the date of the experience
- There is no reimbursement if you cancel less than 2 days before the date of the experience.
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from- and drop-off at your hotel (only if the departure is in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro o Centro de Lima)
- This is a private tour, never more than 6 people.
- The cost is 50% more during holidays on the following dates: 1.01, 1.05, 25.12
- The experience will not be available on the following dates: 22.02, 19.03, 22.03, 23.03, 24.03, 25.03, 28.07, 29.07, 28.08, 29.08, 24.12 & 25.12 (both not available in the afternoon)
Photo 3: By McKay Savage from London, UK - Peru - Lima 130 - Circuito Mágico Del Agua, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23462883
Photo 4: By McKay Savage from London, UK - Peru - Lima 136 - Circuito Mágico Del Agua, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23462876
Photo 6: By McKay Savage from London, UK - Peru - Lima 164 - Circuito Mágico Del Agua, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23462866