You will start your adventure in Chorrillos, the fish town. Here, you will get to know the local atmosphere and learn about the district’s main industry: fishing. You will have the opportunity to check out a local fish market, to meet the animated Peruvian fishermen, and learn about the local products. Apart from that, you will visit the fishing port to check out the sea life and discover some great locations to take impressive photos. Afterwards, you will head to the top of the cliffs (the famous ‘Costa Verde’) to visit the Chorrillos neighborhoods, local people, famous streets and its markets. You will end the Chorrillos tour with the opportunity to see, taste and learn how to make a variety of local snacks and flavors that Peru offers.
Next, you will continue the city tour to Barranco, the trendy bohemian town: This walking tour will guide you past a variety of colorful, stately mansions and quite impressive local murals while hearing about Barranco's fascinating lifestyle. See the famous 'Bajada de los Baños' walkway, the romantic 'Bridge of Sighs' and enjoy a visit to one of many local galleries making Barranco one of the most well-known areas of Lima. Barranco is also famous for being the most interesting and colorful district, for its 'bohemian' lifestyle and for being the local artists’ favorite district. Are you ready to discover the variety that Lima offers?
- Many snacks
- Tour of Barranco & Chorrillos
- Private transport included (only if the departure is in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro o Centro de Lima)
- Professional guide in Spanish and English
- 4 hours
- Departures: 9:00 am (Monday to Sunday)
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, a battery for your camera
- Wear colored clothes (the members of the community interpret that as friendly and welcoming, whereas dark colors are synonymous for bad luck)
- Do not bring large backpacks or purses
- Don't eat much before the tour because you will try numerous types of food, snacks and drinks. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when booking your tour.
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 days before
- Minimum 2 people
Terms of Cancellation:
- 100% reimbursement if you cancel until 2 days before the date of the experience
- There is no reimbursement if you cancel less than 2 days before the date of the experience
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from- and drop-off at your hotel (only if the departure is in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro o Centro de Lima)
- This is a private tour, never more than 6 people.
- The cost is 50% more during holidays on the following dates: 1.01, 1.05, 25.12
- The experience will not be available on the following dates: 22.02, 19.03, 22.03, 23.03, 24.03, 25.03, 28.07, 29.07, 28.08, 29.08, 24.12 & 25.12 (both not available in the afternoon)