City: Arequipa, Mountains // Activities: Trekking, bird watching //
Get to know the Colca Canyon, one of Peru's top destinations and definitely a place to visit during your stay in Peru. This tour starts in Arequipa, the "white city" as they call it. This city has many tourist attractions to discover and one of them is the Colca, a province that is located in the extreme northeast of the region. You probably have heard of the Colca Canyon, one of the major tourist attractions of the place. You can also visit the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where you will find several volcanoes such as El Misti, mountains and lagoons. In addition, there is a great variety of birds and that is why you will visit the viewpoint of "Cruz del Condor". From there, you will get a spectacular panorama view of the condors' flight, the true king of the Colca Canyon. Afterwards, if you're up for it, you can enjoy a thermal bath to end this tour and fall in a state of full relaxation.
Tourist transportation Pick-up from the hotel Official bilingual guide
Lunch *optional Entry to Colca (BTC) (S/.70 foreigners, S/.20 Peruvians) Entry to thermal baths (S/. 15.00 optional)
- 40 soles (both ways) for the taxi to enjoy the Zipline experience while the others go to the thermal baths (the guide will help you organize a taxi for both ways).
Coordinate with the provider
Warm clothing for the morning trip Sunglasses Sunscreen and bug repellent If you want to enter to the thermal baths, bring swimsuit and towel Water and snacks
At least one day before Age limit: 18 years if you’re traveling alone
- Cancellations and refunds of 100% are valid as long as they are 5 days in advance
- Cancellations and refunds of 40% are valid as long as they are 3 days in advance
- Postponements with 2 days in advance
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from hotel (if your hotel is in the city center) or from the cathedral at the Plaza de Armas
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas