City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: Visit of Pisac, Moray, Salt Mines of Maras & Ollantaytambo //
Why you'll love this experience:
|This Experience||Touristic Sacred Valley|
|Participants Spanish/English (%)||5/95||70/30|
|Option to get train to
|Yes||Yes, but miss Pisac|
|Guide||The best possible||Professional|
|Time on sites||1 hour||30 minutes|
|Sites visited||Pisac + Moray
+ Maras + Urubamba
|Chinchero + Moray
+ Maras + Urubamba
+ Ollantaytambo + Pisac
|Transport with||Small to large van||Large van to bus|
|Schedule||6:30 am - 6:30 pm||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
Join this Sacred Valley tour, one of the most impressive and most popular tours in Cusco and all over Peru. During this small-group day tour, you will find out more about the Inca's history, their way of life and why the Sacred Valley was such an important political, agricultural and spiritual hotspot for them. Your knowledgable guide will explain you more about Pisac, the archaeological site of Moray, the salt mines of Maras and Ollantaytambo, the last stop before heading to Machu Picchu. Depending on your preference, you can stay in Ollantaytambo, continue to Aguas Calientes and visit Machu Picchu in the morning or you can also just return to Cusco. No matter which option you will end up choosing, you will surely be fascinated by the treasures the sacred valley has to offer.
6:30 am: Pick-up from your hotel in Cusco
Option A (returning to Cusco)
7:45 am: Visit of Moray (WC available)
9:05 am: Visit of the Salt Mines of Maras (WC available)
10:45 am: Ollantaytambo (WC available)
1:00 pm: Lunch in Urubamba (WC available)
3:30 pm: Pisac (WC available)
6:30 pm: Arrival at your hotel in Cusco
Option B (train to Aguas Calientes at night)
7:25 am: Pisac (WC available)
10:00 am: Visit of Moray (WC available)
11:25 am: Visit of the Salt Mines of Maras (WC available)
1:10 pm: Lunch in Urubamba (WC available)
2:30 pm: Ollantaytambo (WC available)
4:20 pm: Drop-off at train station in Ollantaytambo (WC available)
6:15 pm: Arrival at your hotel in Cusco
Note: All times are approximations.
- Private transport with hotel pick-up from all hotels close to the Plaza de Armas (see "Pickup / Drop-off" info below)
- Fluent English/ Spanish speaking local guide
- Artisanal chocolate snack
- Sacred Valley day tour
- Lunch buffet
- Tourist ticket = entrance to sights (partial ticket valid for 2 days S/ 70, general ticket valid for 10 days S/ 130 per person)
- Entrance to Maras Salt Mines (S/ 10 per person)
- 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Please let us know if you are planning to take a train to Aguas Calientes after the Sacred Valley day tour.
- Bring a raincape and adequate clothes according to the weather
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
- Don't forget your camera and binoculars
- Bring sufficient water and some extra money
Terms of Reservation:
- If you want to book for 3 people or more please use the discount code "3SVA" during checkout and you'll get $4 off per person.
- Minimum 1 day before
- Minimum 2 people
If you buy the group tour and there are not minimum 2 people in total you have the option to:
- postpone the date of the tour
- receive a refund
- pay the difference to the private tour and do the private tour
Terms of Cancellation:
- If you cancel up to 3 days before the start of the tour, you'll receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel less than 3 days before the start of the tour, you'll receive a 40% refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the tour, there won't be any refunds.
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from your hotel (only if your hotel is close to the city center of Cusco. In case you stay further away, meet up at the Plaza de Armas - taxi cost approx. 10-15 Soles)
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas (due to the rush hour that might leave you waiting 1-2 hours in the van in case we'd drop-off every participant)
- Private tours include pickup from- and drop-off at the hotel.
- We are not to be hold liable in case of delayed flights, inconveniences with train schedules or bad weather.