City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: Trekking, experiential tourism //
Why you'll love this experience:
Most likely, you will not find any tourists at all and you will have the entire canyon for yourselves.
See how an original community lives high up in the mountains.
- Round-trip transport
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch
- Professional, bilingual local guide
- First-aid kit
- 5:00 am - 6:30 pm
Bring a rain cape and warm clothing
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat or a cap eal
- Bring sticks and camera
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
- If you buy the group tour and there are not minimum 4 people in total you have the option to:
- postpone the date of the tour
- receive a refund
- pay the difference to the private tour and do the private tour
Terms of Cancellation:
- If you cancel up to 3 days before the start of the tour, you'll receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel less than 3 days before the start of the tour, you'll receive a 40% refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the tour, there won't be any refunds.
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from your hotel (only in the city center of Cusco. In case you stay outside, meet up at the Plaza de Armas - taxi cost approx. 10-15 Soles)
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas
The provider is not liable in case of delayed flights, inconvenience with train schedules, or bad weather, such as rains, landslides, etc.
- Special price for groups larger than 4 people.
Information about the Local Guides:
We only select the best local guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.