City: Lima, Coast // Activities: Visit of Lima's historical center //
This city tour in Lima is perfect if you don't have a lot of time but want to get to know some of the top places to see in Lima's city center. Within 4 hours, you will visit some of Lima's beautiful ancient buildings, learn more about its history and also observe the change of guards at the Plaza de Armas. This guided city tour is the perfect way to get to know the "must sees" that you most likely wouldn't find on your own in a short period of time.
After having been picked up from your hotel (only for hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro), you will start the Lima city tour by observing the Huaca Pucllana, an important archeological site. Next, you will stop at the Bodega & Quadra museum. It is home to remains of the wall built in the 17th century that used to protect Lima. This visit will help you get a better understanding of how Lima's society lived at that time. Afterwards, you will head to the Santo Domingo Convent, an architectural series of religious buildings in the center of Lima. Here, you will have the possibility to climb its tower to have a nice view of Lima's city. The last highlight of the city tour in Lima is the change of guards in front of the government palace (depends on their program). Once you have visited all the sights, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Pickup from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Professional bilingual guide
- Transportation in minivan or Sprinter (depending on the size of the group, max. 10 people)
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm from Monday to Sunday
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Take sunglasses and sunscreen with you
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancelation:
- If you reserve with anticipation and cancel before 24 hours of the start of the city tour, 100% will be refunded. Otherwise, there won't be any refund.
- On Mondays, Bodega & Quadra Museum is closed. Instead we visit the patio of a colonial house, Casa Osambela.
- The tour doesn't take place on January 1st, December 24th, 25th and 31st.